Tuesday, February 15, 2011

degrassi when love takes over summery/review/predictions

soo i'm obsessed! I've watched every episode of  Degrassi TNG, the boiling point and now in too deep.  I personally don't like the names of the last two seasons, sounds too 'the young and the restless' if you know what I mean!  anyway this is my review/ summery of the last episode as well as predictions...


The whole Fiona Adam thing
I'm not sure I'm a fan.  It's good Adam has a story line (yay) but I really like Fiona single (and straight?).  I like Riley being gay, but it seems like Fiona randomly became gay (or is she? can you date a transgender and be straight? I'm confused.)  I did like the letter at the end that Holly J gave Adam (that was actually a page from her journal).  I don’t know this couple could grow on me.  Because of all the previews I wonder if the letter was really meant for Holly J?


Fiona in rehab?
I'm glad Fiona is getting help, but why wasn't Declan at the intervention (for those of you new to the series Declan is Fiona brother and Holly J's ex-boyfriend). I  really hope he comes back! Fiona also said she drank because it made being with Adam easer, maybe Fiona like Adams personality but can’t get over the fact that physically Adam is a girl.



Anya and Dr. Chris
kind of a weird relationship.  he's 25, and she's 17! too big of an age difference if you ask me (8 years for those of you who don't want to do the math!).  In high school I personally think 1 year younger and 3 years older (4 in total, but that's just me!).  There going to cool it till she's 18, but still 7 years age difference! I think it's insane for anyone in there 20's to date ANYONE in high School.  Dr. Chris should find someone his own age!!

^click to watch
It's really cute and has Adam and Fiona, this makes me like the couple a LOT more!! Dave's is kina funny, Anya is desperate.  What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment