Sunday, February 20, 2011

My playlist....

some amazing songs enjoy (:
Dog's Eye View / Everything Falls Apart

Beachy, and a good mello type of song.... :)

Cee Lo Green/ Fu*k You

I love how up beat the tempo is despite how sad/angry the lyrics are.  This is a great song to sing in the car on a nice day. 
 
All American Rejects/ Gives you hell
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This was the most played song on my I-pod, The video is just funny, the neighbor war, the 'All American' house. 
Bowling for soup/ Punk Rock 101


It's two songs in 1! I love how the main verse has nothing to do w/ the rest of the song.  This is my favorite song to run to.
  
The grouch/Green Day



DONT WATCH/ LISTEN  IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENED BY CURSE WORDS!  This is the song the beat gives you hell on my I-pod.  This is my angry song, if I’m mad at someone I give this song a listen and almost instantly feel better
King Of Anything/Sara Bareilles
 Kind of like F you.  But I like it :) If you’re a fan of love song you will love it!
We R Who We R/ Ke$ha
Another good workout song/ party song. 



No comments:

Post a Comment