Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lady Gaga

She may be weird, but her songs will stick in your head all day.  And her music videos are interesting ( to say the least).  I'm not a fan but I don't dislike her.  I like her music, but hate most of her outfits (come on a meat dress, the only one who likes that is my dog).  Lady Gaga pushes the envelope, but I think she ripped it into pieces this time! Why? she has a new perfume coming out that will (get this)  “smell of blood and semen.”  umm EWW! Do you want to smell like bloody cum?  You would smell like you had violent sex every time you put some on.  Will you buy it?  If so why????
what's with the egg? sorry but that's kind of gross.  I like the song and the meaning behind it (yay gay rights!) and I agree 100% people are born gay.  but can't she not come out of a giant egg? Does anyone else ever feel like she is just trying to be weird?


No comments:

Post a Comment