Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Miley and her bong.... smoke it up

hey guys I'm taking a break from degrassi to comment on my least favorite celebrity....Miley Cyrus.  I have to admit I love to hate her, I have ever since that first photo scandal where she kissed another girl w/ the lolly pop.  And to make sure there are NO misunderstandings i don't hate Miley because she may be bi, I hate her because she says all teen do what she does.  WE DON'T anyway on to the BONG ....


I have friends who are pot heads, and they have smoked a little Salvia in there day (I've never tried pot or salvia so i had to ask some of my friends.....) they told me there is "No way in hell Miley smoked salvia" and they also told me salvia would knock you out, that you don't even talk.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment