Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The funniest, most Ironic, Stupied, best high school story (and it's all true!)

    Never be jealous of the ‘hot girl who gets all the guys’
o Theres a reason she gets the boys….
So there was this girl, Maddie who went to my school when I was a freshmen…we were friends (sort of) and she had about 20 guys who wanted her.  There was this boy, Ken who I liked.  Ken was a true player, but the cutest player.  My first week at school he tracked me down and got my number, I felt like Cinderella!  Ken and I were texting and I really wanted him to ask me out.  One morning I got up early and got all made up cause’ we were going to hang out before class.  On my way to the school he texted me ‘hey sorry I cant make it… but I wanted you to know I’m also talking to Maddie.”  I took this as’ I like Maddie too’ and was pretty pissed.  At school that day a mutual friend of mine and Ken’s told me Ken wants to just be friends.   I took the hint.  I stopped talking to Ken, I avoided him, and took alternate routes to class. I was really embarrassed!  I felt like I lost to Maddie. 
 A lot of people called Maddie a slut (yes even boys) I regret to say that this was one on the main reasons we aren’t friends anymore (you would think the Ken thing would be a bigger deal).  She always had the hottest boys (even if they had girlfriends).  I this whole girlfriend thing got her in way too much trouble.   A guy who Maddie allegedly sent naked picks to (It was the rumor at the time…never found out if it was true) had a girlfriend named Emmie.  Emmie was so pissed at Maddie that she punched her in the face.  But this isn’t way you shouldn’t be jealous.  A few months ago I looked up Maddie on Facebook and found out she was pregnant!  She is now married and happy… but never graduated high school. 
Want to know what happened with Ken?  A few days ago Ken texted me… and told me he really liked me but Courtney told him I only thought of him as a friend! WTF? I guess I didn’t lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment