Wednesday, February 9, 2011

what's new with me?

I'm going to actually use this blog for now on lol.  Well there’s a lot going on with me, a new crush, a secrete move (sshhhhhh) and a lot of questions.

Brutal honesty on....the crush
He sits next to me in pre calc (soo hot right? lol). We talk lot barley about math....today's topic? BRICK BREAKER!  He put his # in my phone and we texted a bit....he a better talker then texter.  The problem with this? He has a gf, they have been dating for about 8 months.   Time for the brutal truth:
He probably doesn’t like me.  He makes a good friend though.  Any idea's on how to stop liking a guy?

Brutal honesty on....the move
I'm moving to Florida - nope my mom didn't like the people
I'm moving to Virginia -nope they would screw up my transcript (ill explain later...but its kinda complicated a boring so maybe I will not)
I'm moving to NC- YUP! my mom's taking the job in Virginia so I'll live on the border of NC and Virginia. I'm excited but scared, shouldn't I be?  I'm a Jr in High school so I'd be moving this summer, so I will be a Sr in NC.  That kind of weird isn't it;  Going to a high school for a year that graduating.  But I'm not going to let fear rule my life, I'm keeping a positive attitude and looking ahead with an open mind.  I think i might go to Duke or Chapel Hill (my mom likes Chapel Hill, so probably there).

No comments:

Post a Comment