Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The high school stories All about Boys part 1

THIS IS A SERIES OF STORIES CLICK HERE TO READ FROM THE START


Time for the boys of freshmen year, starting with *Frank.  Frank was Moan's ex boyfriend who she hated.  I avoid Frank because he was a loser, not a social loser, but a true loser.  He had the lowest GPA in the entire school, and frankly stupid (no pun).  My and Mona were late to English the same day that everyone had to pick a group.  There were two spots left, and they were with different groups.  Mona begged me to be in the group with Frank since they had a messy break up.  I agreed but told Mona she owed me.  I ended up doing all the work in my group and started to hate Frank.  About a week after the project, me and Frank were stuck in the same art class, I don’t remember why, but it was only for a day.  I hung out with *Amy, who had a huge crush on Frank.  So we talked to him to gage weather or not her was interested in Amy.  Then a funny thing happened, I realized I LIKED FRANK.  He was surprisingly nice, and covered for me when my phone rang in class.  A few days later he asked me out and I said yes.  I then regretted it, well 5 min. later I remembered it.  I remembered what a true loser Frank was and asked Mona how to get out of it.  People were around when I asked Mona and my hour long relationship with Frank was all the news.  Mostly because I cared a lot about school and he well…didn’t.  I broke up with Frank by the end of that day.  And Frank held a grudge, he was the meanest, rudest, most horrid person to me after that. 
Moral of the story: Don’t date a loser.
Frank if your reading this, FUCK you for screwing with my sophomore year, it was a one day thing get OVER it!!
*names have been changed


LAST POST                                NEXT POST                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment