Friday, May 20, 2011

The high school stories when your friend dates a Jerk

THIS IS A SERIES OF STORIES CLICK HERE TO READ FROM THE START
So there was this guy, *Donny.  Donny seamed nice enough.  He bought lunch for me when I forgot my money and when I tried to pay him back he laughed and said keep it.  When I skipped gym (Only on Fridays)  I would hang out with Donny, Molly, and *Joey in the sound proof room. I stared to really like Donny, and so did Mona.  I wasn't really over Jack at this point, so I didn't care when Mona and Donny started dating, in fact I thought they were cute.  Donny suddenly stopped being nice me, when I asked him why he said and I quote: "I only liked you because you're hot, that's the only reason most people like you. Frankly your annoying, but your hot enough that people don't notice it right away."  Well that was harsh.  I basically stood there dumbfounded.  When I talked to Mona she told me to take it as a compliment, how was that a compliment?  I'm petty and that's all I have offer?  THAT SUCKS!  And Donny continued to get meaner and  meaner. Eventually Mona and Donny broke up. Reason: He cheated.


Moral of the story: Don't date a jerk, and listen to your friends ( sometimes remember Jack)
Donny If your reading this, I have way more to offer the world then looks




*Names have been changed.

LAST POST

No comments:

Post a Comment