Wednesday, May 18, 2011

the high school stories introduction

The stories you are about to read are true, this is simply the first post in a series of true high school stories.  I also have a song to go with each story. There stories are mine, and if you were a part of my life in high school you should be able to look past the fake names, and remember these time.  If you do recognize yourself I have special messages for you at the end  of each post

When you start high school you think it’s going to be magical. You think it’s ‘High School Musical’, you think that it will be YOUR year.  Sorry 8th graders, its not that great. When I look back on my freshmen year all I can do is laugh. I was innocent to say the least.  I didn’t curse I didn't know what anything sexual was, and lets just say when people explained what things were it was awkward. This is the story of my freshmen year, and all the stupid boys I dated, the worst friends I ever had, and the best friends.
NEXT POST

No comments:

Post a Comment