Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The high school stories My 1st Mistake

THIS IS A SERIES OF STORIES CLICK HERE TO READ FROM THE START


I started freshmen year at a Catholic School, and I was the stereotypical Catholic Girl.  I had a few good friends, and tried to make baggie navy blue paints, and a loose shirt look cute.  The 1st mistake was made during freshmen year  at a football game.  I was new in a ‘popular clique’.  One of my friends in the clique, *Ali  told me she was going out with *Jack.  I didn’t think it was a secrete and told multiple people, including *Kelly.  Well I told Kelly by accident she was there when I was telling some guy I thought was hot.  Kelly being the jerk she was went and told Ali I was telling everyone.  Ali wasn’t mad I told people, she was mad Kelly knew.  Ali HATED Kelly, I’m not sure why but in high school you don’t need a reason to hate people.  The next day in class Kelly confronted me, and I pretty much told her to shut the fuck up(I didn’t curse though).  Then Ali told all of my new popular friends I couldn’t be trusted.  I still stayed in the clique, but Ali was know longer my friend.
Moral: ASK your friend if it’s a secrete BEFORE telling the world.
 Ali if you’re reading this, I’m sorry. Kelly if you’re reading this mind your own business next time.

this song is for you Kelly
PREVIOUS POST                       NEXT POST                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment