Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The high school stories All about Boys part 2

THIS IS A SERIES OF STORIES CLICK HERE TO READ FROM THE START


Now for sad story, the one story of regret and betrayal, the story of *Jack.  I liked Jack, I mean I really liked Jack.  He was the hot bad boy.  He did stunts, he was smart, and he didn’t give a shit what anyone thought.  We had a dramatic relationship to say the least.  He had just broken up with his girlfriend, *Trish, and had a thing for me.  His friend, *Alex told me.  I got to know him better and waited for him to ask me out for a while.  I got sick of waiting and sent him a text, basically saying: what gives I thought you liked me, do you? And he did, but wasn’t over Trish so nothing happened, we had a long ass conversation about it after school.  I ended with me pissed off, and swimming a very fast swim practice that day.  A week or so later *Molly and me had a sleepover.  We decided to call Jake and make him well…unconfortible. I remember we asked him why its called a blow job if you suck.  We were insane.  Mary then called him when I was undressing to go in the hot tub to tell him that, frankly I’m surprised he picked up the phone after all this, but then again maybe he enjoyed it.  Later that night me Molly and Jack had a long drawn out conversation with me and jack dating, not dating, and a whole lot of drama in between.  And the end we were going to date.  Then Molly convinced me that I forced Jack to go out with me, so I told he we should just stay friends.  Then another week went by and me Jack and Molly (I don’t know why Molly was there, I think I asked her come?) had a long talk about me and jack and at the end we ended up dating.  For some reason Molly was a big part of me and Jack.  After we started dating, Molly fead me (false) information about Jack smoking pot, and doing hard drugs, I was pissed and wanted to break up, I didn’t want to date a druggie.  But I still liked him so I avoided him, I didn’t want to face him so Molly broke up with him for me through a note.  I was a wimp.  We hated each other for the next year and a half.  I hated him because Jack and Molly started dating.  I recently (yesterday, my Jr year) talked to Jack he now wants to do special forces for the air force and apparently never did all the drugs I thought he was doing.  I wish I would have simply confronted him and talked to him one on one. But more then that I wish I kept Molly out of it!
Moral of the story: Don’t believe everything you hear.
Jack if you're reading this...I'm sorry I never talked to you, if Molly is reading stay out of my love life.

 my 'Almost' big relationship
*names have been changed
LAST POST                          NEXT POST

No comments:

Post a Comment