Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The High school stories My Best Friend

THIS IS A SERIES OF STORIES CLICK HERE TO READ FROM THE START 
I moved schools in the middle of my freshmen year, my art teacher told me to try out for the local art school, and I got in.  Let me just say It was a culture shock.  There were the most flamboyant gay men, and girls hitting on me, something you don’t see at a catholic school.  My first day I thought my soon to be best friend was weird, and frankly scary.  I felt so out of place.  But my soon to be best friend, *Mona, took me aside and made me feel convertible. I then took time to get to know her, and she is still my best friend. In fact she is the only person from freshmen year I still talk too.
Moral: Get to know people that weird kid could be your best friend.
Mona if your reading I love you!


LAST POST                              NEXT POST                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment