Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10 funny facebook quotes/ status

Best. statuses. ever.... :D


1"I hate when people are all "Why do you watch WWE? If you want a real fight watch UFC". Any idiot that watches wrestling knows it's staged and I personally find two guys flying through the air and taking eachother down more entertaining than two dudes in shorts straddling each other. Just saying."

2:Omg I love Chinese food ....It is like 10x better the second time around

3: As a teenager, I've realized pizza solves every problem. And by pizza, I mean illegal drugs. 


4:i just walked into a room at this party and someone yelled "dibs!"...

5:my math teacher staples burger king applications to failed tests

6:Renamed my iPod as 'the titantic' so when I plug it in it's says 'the titantic is syncing.'

7: seriously iPhone. stop autocorrecting all my fucks into ducks. you're making all my strong worded texts look harmless and adorable.

8:I don't know where I am but the food in the fridge is awesome.

9: my grandma just put on bowling shoes, to play wii bowling.

10: I wonder if u can grow weed on Framville and sell it to Mafia Wars?



No comments:

Post a Comment