Monday, April 4, 2011

sorry guys...

I haven't posted in a while....life got crazy! but here's what happened:
  • Haven’t posted in a while....life got crazy! But here's what happened:
    ·         I'm taking my ACT this sat -any tips????
    ·         I got a mac- finally!
    ·         I went on a trip
    ·         Won a major art content- top 2.5% out of 12,000 baby!
    ·         got an F in art
    ·         Got an A in art- about 5 min after the F lol
    ·         got good at math
    ·         offered $10,000 to go to art school
    ·         decided I don't like art (teachers)
    ·         turned down $10,000
    ·         decided I like glee - i didn't want to but i love it
    ·         stared watching skins
    ·         stared working out again
    ·         lost 10 pounds
    ·         bought new jeans
    Soo ya I did  a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment