Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Teachers 101 or just a rant

DISCLAMER: I admit I’ve had some good teachers, but this post is not about them.

I hate teachers.  They walk around like there dictators, and demand respect.  Teachers believe they are above you just because they're old.  They grade you based on what they think of you, not your work.  I won a national art contest and had an F in art all in the same week. *  Art teachers are the worst of all.. They think that they are 'gods' of art... they’re not!  They are just artist who couldn't make it and take there bitterness out on students**  The teachers don't care about you, they only care about them.

*I turned it into an A in like 10 min but still
** Not always true I've loved many of my art teachers... but I hate my current one

No comments:

Post a Comment