Thursday, April 21, 2011

Where are they now Degrassi addition






Hey guys b4 I get to this post I want to talk to you about my schedule for the post I'm planning on making (click on links to see similar past post :D )

Sat
Degrassi review
a fallow up to my teacher rant
Monday
Or
A Facebook survey
Wednesday
A web show review.... the best of YouTube and why
Friday
So tune in or click back then!  Now onto the post


I love Degrassi... if you couldn't tell... so I went searching for what my favorite old Degrassi best friends (Emma and Manny) were up too. And here's what I found:
Emma


Career:
She guest stared on
In 2011
She has done multiple TV movies including:
“She's Too Young”
In 2004
“Poison Ivy: The Secret Society”
In 2008

Future Projects:
The Sitter”
A movie out Aug 5 2011
A guest star roll on:

Arrested Development”
Life:
There is a rumor that she is dating fellow degrassi star Daniel Clark (Sean!)
Manny 






Career:
She played Blu in
“Instant Star”
2008
She also played Rochelle in the T.V movie
My Babysitter's a Vampire”

SHE IS NOW A SINGER!!
Check out her Albums:
How Much For Happy
Destructo Doll 






No comments:

Post a Comment