Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Glee Review

Ok so I caved and watch Glee.... I admit I liked the alcohol episode so I tuned in for more... unfortunately.
I'm sorry Gleeks but I give the 'A Night of Neglect' episode a D!  It was awful... nothing happened! The humor was stupid and don't get me started on the music!  Glee has ruined many songs... but I will admit some of their covers are well pretty good...here are my favorite glee songs (well the tolerable ones)
The glee verison 
the original 
glee

the original -note I like queen more WAY more but it wasn't bad on the glee part

AND THE WORST GLEE COVERS:
glee
original Really glee your cover gave me hell
glee
original

overall glee is about a C+ show some episodes are great and some miss the mark
what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment