Tuesday, April 19, 2011

sorry guys (again)

welll here's a long post to tied (tie?) you over... don't judge but it's 9 days of anime (all in one post in case it takes me 9 days to repost)

Day 1 - First anime.
kaze no stigma - Loved it
Day 2 - Favorite anime.
code geass- honnestly it's a mind fuck... you need to watch it
Day 3 - Favorite abbridged series.
Team Four Star- Dragon Ball Z (soo funny) check them out http://www.teamfourstar.com/
Day 4 - Anime you’re ashamed you enjoyed
sailor moon- In my defence I was 5....I guess this was really my 1st anime but I din't know it was anime so I didn't count it....
Day 5 - Anime character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).
 
misaki- I'm a little rough around the edges and act totally different twords people when I'm not in school (but I'm not a maid)
Day 6 - Most annoying anime character.
I hate Ren
Day 7 - Favorite anime couple.
Well the 1st time I watched...the 2nd I liked tamaki more
Day 8 - Most epic scene ever.
the end of death note you have to watch it
Day 9 - Saddest anime scene.
the beginning of black lagoon... ( I never wach sad anime's but it's a kinda sad start)

No comments:

Post a Comment